Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's just one of those days..

Sorry, been awhile. Not much news going on here in Galway. Just been in and out of classes, doing some reading to keep up..again, not too much.

There was a volunteer fair kind of thing on campus this past Tuesday. Signed up for an after-school activities program with young kids. Times are flexible, so once they send out emails I should be able to pick and choose which dates/times work for me. Also wrote my names down for the Special Olympics. There aren't many events until January, I actually think there's only one while I'll still be here but I guess one is better than none yeh?

Still no news or emails from basketball, kayak, softball.............I don't care if all we do is play Knockout I just want to shoot a bit haha.

Nothing planned for this weekend...probably just wing it. Maybe go to the Greyhound Races?? One of the girls from SJU has her 21st birthday on Saturday, hence no traveling.

Cheers.
Until Later,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment