Thursday, September 22, 2011

To Arthur Pt. 2

This will be a short post..just promised that I'd throw up pictures after Arthur Day festivities.

Here's Shop Street on a typical day...semi crowded and all...


And here are some photos from Arthur's Day...including Arthur himself (and no...I do not like Guinness anymore than I did when I first arrived...haha)

Before the toast....



Posing for the camera's haha...


And, to Arthur...



And, a video...not sure if this works or not but...this was one of the many chants and stuff from the toast. Sorry the quality probably stinks people were bumping into me left and right haha.


Mountain climbing Saturday...remember to wish for sunny weather.

Cheers.
Luke

3 comments:

  1. Luke,
    I especially love the picture of YOU in it!! That one is my favorite!!!!!!!!!
    It looked like a fun time :)
    Hoping and wishing that Mr. Sun comes out your way fo your hike! Try singing the "Oh Mr. Sun, sun, Mr. Golden sun" song! It's one of my favorite preschool songs!!
    Talk to you this weekend sweet boy of mine!
    Love ya a whole lot! xxxxoooo
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke... looks like you and Arthur had a great time.... enjoy your hike tomorrow and keep the camera nearby... Perhaps we can catch up on Sunday...Love ya, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Luke,
    Like your mom, I loved the photo of you with the two lovely lasses on your arms. You seem to be making good progress.
    All's well at SJU, as we finish our first three weeks (hurricane sort-of included). No swans here, though. And instead of "Arthur's" Guinness, I'll still take Harp's lager. But my freshmen gave me joy yesterday: I handed back their papers with three A's--very rare this early.
    Give my regards to the 50 swans, but more important--I send my warmest regards to you! We miss you!
    Cheers,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete